Wireless Sync Brake Light Systems
Vehicles such as cars and motorbikes have brake light systems to increase the safety of vehicles. Bicycles are the only vehicle without such a system. The reflective strips and red LED tails lights available for bicycles do not possess warning lights when cyclists apply the brakes. In addition, cyclists will not switch on lighting systems during daytime, whereas cars are equipped with daytime running lamps to improve safety.
To assure complete safety for cyclists during any time of the day, we believe every bicycle should be equipped with an excellent synchronous brake light system.
We designed this product because it has the capability to save lives and prevent many more injuries. The product is every cyclist’s guardian angel.
The philosophy of the product is: If brakes do not shine, accidents ensue; if brakes do shine, communication is fine.
Below are some features of the product:
- US product certification number: US PAT NO. 8, 502, 652,and world Patent Pending
- High frequency wireless transmission, with transmission range of 5 meters.
- Precise and intelligent circuit design.
- Weight of mountain bike version (including battery) is 29.4g, only 3g heavier than traditional V type brakes (26.4g)
- Weight of road bike version (including battery) is 21.4g, only 1.4g heavier than traditional V type brakes (20.0g)
- Disc brake version is increased only 0.2g.
- Wireless transmitter and receiver, can be calibrated one to one (e.g. to rear brake lights); or calibrated one to many (helmet, ruck sack, cycling jerseys or even on pannier racks).
- Suitable for C and V type mechanical as well as hydraulic brakes
- In combination with mobile apps, the system can alert the cyclist by playing out customized warning sounds on MP3s or smart phones, or display words or figures on the device’s screen.
- Apart from our flagship wireless system, a standard basis system is also available to choose
- Changes to current bicycle’s brake or other mechanical systems are not required